My legs and buttocks were on fire! They cramped up the last 10 miles. I couldn't wait to get home and lay down, but I couldn't. They were cramping so bad I had too keep moving. Mis made me some gatorade stuff I had and get some Ibprofen. I had to massage them for like 15 minutes to get rid of it. I will sleep well tonight :)

I was too tired to get a picture of me after the ride, but this tells the story of "Before and After"
4 comments:
Good job! We were getting a little nervous that you wouldn't make it home. Glad you did. How do you feel today??
Welcome back to blogging
I am very sore, but satisfied :)
I soooo did not know you had a blog! Cool! Our family thinks the world of you guys. We are so blessed to have you as friends and neighbors. By the way...way to go!!!
If I am going to try to keep in touch with you from across the country, you are going to need to learn to UPDATE YOUR BLOG every once in a while!!!
Maybe you are still sore from the big bike ride. In that case I'll understand:)
Post a Comment