Tuesday, October 7, 2008

EBAY ADDICTION

I believe a divorce or foreclosure is in the near future. I don't know why, but my wife seems to get upset every time something arrives in the mail. Not to mention the transactions on the Visa. :)
But I have a solution. If you would all direct yourself to Ebay Item number: 280275131909 and make a bid, I would be much obliged. I am new at the selling business, but love to buy :) :)
Here is the item:

May there be magic in your dreams and wand hand this Halloween season

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you sell a ton of wands! We sure do love your family. Don't ever, ever, ever, ever even think of moving!

Jason K said...

Thank you. We won't leave. You are stuck with us :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could build a doghouse in the backyard because I have a feeling if you keep buying stuff from ebay you are going to need a place to stay.

Jason K said...

Hahaha Amy, I can't think of what to say, but hahaha

amanda said...

I have a neighbor that would make me one of those for free:)