Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To Blog or not to Blog

Mis will soon realize that she better learn how to blog, or she will not have any more friends. I try to be funny, but, WOW, did you see the pic of her intestine on the post before this one??? Anyhow, please encourage her to learn so I won't have to embarass the family name. I mean really.
By the way, did everyone get a sample of our nuts? Mis's sister came back from Scotland with "KP salt & vinegar nuts" They are delicious.
Take care, the season is near, so a special thought for the day:

"DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW"

PS, I have family and neighbors that need a blogsite :) "Don't make me........"

3 comments:

amanda said...

You are too much:)

Anonymous said...

How many DP's have you had today? I think you should probably stop with the drinking.

kakaw master said...

Those nuts were pretty tasty!!!