Sunday, November 30, 2008

SADNESS

Sadness is when you loose great neighbors & friends. The Hatch's & Dalley's have recently left us. Darn them. We were able to serve with them in church, have them over for treats, or our favorite-Sunday Circle. We are excited for their new adventures without us. The Christiansens have just left us too and there are many signs up around the neighborhood as well. Do we smell funny? Is it because my wife is from Idaho?
I have been honored, priveleged, and learned a lot from these families and I wish them the best. We love you!

4 comments:

Steve said...

I miss you guys more than you know:(
I was really sad that we had just missed you guys the other day in Burley. If I would have know I would have stayed around a little longer.
Oh this is Liz not Steve.

Anonymous said...

Stinks being the ones left behind, doesn't it... Don't you guys go anywhere, ok! Oh, this is Karalee not John.

amanda said...

I just cry when think of you guys. I miss our neighborhood so bad. I haven't met anyone here yet because it is so cold. Even if I have to be called "big mama" I could use the friendly face:( We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you by chance have the Dalley's e-mail address, address, or phone #? I need to get my e-mail address to Liz asap.