Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING IN IDAHO

Time again for us to stuff our faces full of succulent turkey, stuffing, potatoes, rolls all smothered in gravy. I will have do A LOT of exercising, just to get into my spandex to go biking.




I ate so much, I didn't even recognize myself:

Speaking of recognizing, I have seen and heard many people talk about the beauty of Idaho, here are some pics:



I guess the Dr Pepper is getting to me, cuz for the 3 hour drive, this is what I saw:


Ok, on a serious note, I do feel as big as above after eating and sitting so much the last few days, but ..... well yes, the view is correct.

Ok...Ok....I did enjoy being with the inlaws, they are wonderful! I am grateful to be apart of an incredible family. I am also grateful for my family. I don't mean to boast, but my surroundings were a bit more preferable as I grew up:

2 comments:

Steve said...

Oh just wait untill I send you some really good ones.

kakaw master said...

I think you should be prohibited from posting pictures like that!...eeewww!