Here are some pics:
Thursday, December 25, 2008
CHRISTMAS DAY
Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting. I'm sure it is someone's fault, but it is Christmas. We went to Kris & Fraz's for Christmas Eve. Came home and got the kids to bed around around ten. Colton woke Mis up at 1:30(I had no clue) and then Mis woke us all up at four. We had a wonderful morning. Lots of presents and fun opening them.
Here are some pics:

Here are some pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still cant believe that colton was up that early!! We werent even up until we got our wake up call from ty at 9:00 wondering what we got! BOYS, put those nerf guns to work, you have a nice moving target named dad, get him! Merry Christmas!!
Thank you so much for calling. We miss you guys so much. I'm glad you had a good christmas.
what do you mean , "did we paint our house?"
You have me stressed.
Post a Comment