

She is not the same woman I married 14 years ago (2/10/95). I would list all of the medical procedures, but I don't know if there is enough memory on the internet....hahaha
Mis is doing well. Slowly, but Shirley. If anyone has a time machine, she would be very happy.
She is getting a little more active. Yesterday she drove in the van. ISN'T THAT GREAT!!!!
She moves gingerly, but mostly just lay on the bed. What a sweet deal!! Movies, TV, waited on 24/7, drugs, food, treats, no chores, pajamas all day, etc...etc....
Well, the first day was fun. Now she wants the microwave version and wants the healing to speed up. She is very bored. Please call and/or stop by.....everyday. :)
2 comments:
Hey she deserves the rest. I know she doesn't love the rest but she deserves it. I pray for a speedy recovery too.
We love you, Misti!!! :)
Post a Comment