
It was a very sad day. It was our shade, landmark, prided and joy because it was one of the most tallest and fullest tree around. Who needs a toy when there are games to play around the tree.

Many family and friends still comment.

Today spring was definitely in the air. It was great to come home from work and see all of the kids playing outside. Mis and Amanda Hatch were on the porch basking in the sun chatting away. We will definitely miss our favorite tree this year in the hot sun.
3 comments:
We will miss that tree. Where do we BBQ and hand out when it gets so hot. We'll make due I'm sure.
The weather definitely has teased me this week. I can't wait for spring.
oops! I meant "hang" out.
I can't believe that. The kids LOVED that tree. How's our old tree doing?
Post a Comment