Thursday, March 20, 2008

BACK PAIN

As many of you know, mainly because I am a wimp and have whined to many, I hurt my back Monday morning. It wasn't grandiouso like lifting 500 lbs or somethin I normaly do, it was putting on my shirt...hahaha I know, I know. But this is the worst "owweee" I have had in a long time. Of course you may say that I have had a "pain in the neck" for the last 13 years, but I would just never say that.


I went to the doc and he gave me some muscle relaxer, only made me loopy (not enough muscle to relax). I also got some anti-inflammatory. But my hemorroids are still burnin like Icy Hot in your pits. The pain in my back still hurt, so I went back to the doc and he gave me a shot. It was a little painful, but I think it helped. Today I had to keep moving my back so the sharp pains would stop. I could keep going on and telling you about all of my troubles, but my back hurts sitting here. (Kidding about having hemorroids, just thought it was funny-Mis said I should say this or everyone will think I have em')

5 comments:

Liz said...

You should try a chiro. I have a really good that always helps my back.

Anonymous said...

Wow - thanks for the hemmorhoid visual! I guess you better not wear a shirt anymore right?! :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you've been going to the wrong Dr. Next time try Dr. Pepper.

Jason K said...

What is a chiro? Did you mean churro? Costco has the best!!!!!

amanda said...

I have a donut if you want to use it to sit on...no not to eat, an inflatable one to sit on for your roids:):):)