Ok so here it is my very first blog. I figured since Jason doesn't update it very often it's up to me. I'm not promising anything wonderful all I know how to do right know is type. Maybe in the future I'll learn more.
So let me tell you a little about my winter IN BED in stinks. I've had back problems all winter. One surgery, two injections, and one surgery coming up. I've been in bed since Jan 1. One person can only watch so much TV and read so many books. Anyway I will find out Thursday March 19th when my next surgery will be. They are doing the Lumbar fusion. A back surgery with a very ong recovery (usually 6 months). 2 months of that in a back brace. Doesn't sound like a fun way to spend the summer. I'm going to rely on the fathers-in-law's and sisters help with yard work. As you know Jason doen't mow the lawn correctly. I know this won't be fun I just want to be better. I wouldn't have been able to survive if it wasn't for my wonderful friends. Thank you all very much. Wow what a depressing blog hopfully next I will have better news. Oh one good news is that Colton got his mission call he's going to Athens Greece. (turn in later for more details)
Bye for now. I promise I will do better than Jason
3 comments:
Misti- I have been thinking about you. I hope that you are feeling better soon. let me know if I can do anything.
Misti I am so sorry!! I can not imagine staying in bed that long. I am so happy I got to see you today. Thank you for coming.
Liz
Hey, girl... I am so proud of you, you little blogger you!!! It does give you a break from the books and movies, aye? I will have to come over and we'll play around with your blog. Do you have any pictures on your computer or on a disc? Oh..., this could be fun...! Hope your surgery is soon. The sooner the surgery, the sooner you are back up and around! Good to hear that you made it out to lunch the other day! That is good!
Post a Comment