Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well we went to Greece Monday for FHE. I have started something new. Each week one boy will receive a mission call. We then learn about that place, the language, and then I atempt to fix a food from that place. So Monday Colton got called to Athens Greece. We listened to the Greek language ate hummus and gyros. Found out that Colt loves hummus. But he said he would never be able to learn the Greek language. It was fun for everyone. Of course our sweet little Trey had to complain about the food, but what's new. Next week Ty gets his call to New Guinea. What that be fun? I have no idea what they eat there. Stay tuned.
Tomorrow is the big day. I go to the surgeon to find out what to do next. I just want relief. I want to be outside in my yard. Maybe they have invented a magic pill. I'll post what I find out.

3 comments:

amanda said...

I had given up on your blog because Jason never updated. But I just checked it. What a cute idea for FHE. You are so creative--or maybe it's the 3 months in bed. I bet you are full of ideas now:)
I hope today goes well and that they have the magic answer. My heart aches for you but you are always so upbeat and positive. I'd be going nuts. You truly are one of a kind. Keep me posted.

Brook said...

I am hoping you got good news today at the doctor. I will have to check back to see what you found out.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Misti! We are all praying for you! You are an incredible mom!