I have been inspired to get into shape and loose some weight. Not only because Mis and the kids always comment on it, but now co-workers and neighbors. Which is good. So I am publicly telling everyone so that my goal is set. Not a wish, but a goal.
I would like to look like this:

but I look like this:
I will settle for this:
My wife will love me!!!!! It is my ten year plan. Maybe I can find a costume like Alex that has built in muscles. Get a girdle to squeeze in the fat though. Wish me luck!!!!!!!

2 comments:
(Scott Giles) Long time no talk! I am glad to see that everyone is doing well. Sorry about your tree. How is our old tree doing? Where did you get my picture. Did Lindsie send it to you. I hate it when she takes pictures of me when I am meditating. I need to loose weight as well. I can officially rest a can of pop on my belly while I am sitting down. It's actually nice to have a shelf for my cookies. Although, you know things have a hard time groing when they are constantly in the shade. I am pretty sure that is a personal problem though. Stay in touch! See Ya!
You can do it Jason. We know you can. Hey if "Big Mama" can do it....so can you. Now the first step is the Dr. Pepper:)
Post a Comment